Catching Lucanus Capreolus / Importation Laws/Permits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HyprNekoStorm
HyprNekoStorm
Stranger
Stranger

PostHyprNekoStorm 11/10/2017, 8:05 am

Hey everyone, I'm a new member of these forums. I've always wanted to keep beetles, and I'm close to getting some exotic species. I've heard about permits and laws needed to import them, does anyone know anything about this?
Second, I have seen two specimens of Lucanus Capreolus where I live. I am pretty sure they are coming from an old rotting stump near my sidewalk. Does anyone have any idea on how to capture Larvae and Adults? What time do adults emerge? I live in central Indiana if you need my seasons and regions to tell emergence time. Thank you Exclamation
T.C.
T.C.
Administrator
Administrator
http://www.insectboards.com

PostT.C. 11/10/2017, 11:01 am

Welcome to Insect Boards. Those permits are not easy to get your hands on. Especially for hobbyists, but it is possible. I recommend you check out these two links. I have them both saved on my computer. Here and here.

HyprNekoStorm
HyprNekoStorm
Stranger
Stranger

PostHyprNekoStorm 11/10/2017, 12:37 pm

T.C. wrote:Welcome to Insect Boards. Those permits are not easy to get your hands on. Especially for hobbyists, but it is possible. I recommend you check out these two links. I have them both saved on my computer. Here and here.

Thanks Razz
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum